Educator Summit for Literacy
March 12 5:30-7:30, Madison Park Academy
How can we help all Oakland youth become powerful life-long learners?
- Who should attend? Educators of all sorts, from Oakland schools.
- Those ready to collaborate and learn
- Leaders looking to address the literacy crisis
Want to Share an Announcement?
Are you part of the Member Network and interested in sharing your event with Oakland Literacy Coalition’s vast network of educators, volunteers and leaders in Oakland and throughout the Bay Area? Organizations in our Member Network can now submit content to be featured in our monthly newsletter and blog!
The Oakland Literacy Coalition newsletter provides members the opportunity to promote their free community events and job postings with colleagues and other leaders in Oakland and beyond. Information will be posted to our website blog within 48 hours and included in our monthly email round up, sent at the beginning of each month.
Here is what we need:
• Free resources or events (no fundraisers or goods for sale). (Member Network organizations may place paid fundraisers).
• Please include a short description with a brief summary explaining what it’s about and why it’s relevant to other members and colleagues in the field.
• Please include a link to the event page or landing page.
• Maximum length: 100 words
• Please submit no less than 3 weeks prior to your event date.
Please use this form for announcements, jobs, and news.