The new Oakland Literacy Coalition site is here!
- A fresh, simplified and streamlined site navigation experience
- The Oakland Reads campaign has a new home on the coalition site
- Learn more about our mini grants programs and resources to host literacy events like #ReadAcrossAmerica, taking place today!
- A refreshed Literacy Volunteer Opportunities directory (if your organization uses literacy volunteers, make sure your organization is listed along with current contact information. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with updates)
- Easier access to literacy resources through the Tools for Literacy page, providing a curated library of resources, research and reports for families, practitioners, volunteers and other stakeholders
- The Blog will now be home to news and member announcements
- Donations can now be made directly through the coalition site!
Coming this Fall:
- We’re launching a new member directory, more details coming soon!