Our first quarterly meeting of the school year is almost here!
October 18th, 9 AM -12 PM
The East Bay Community Foundation
353 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza
Oakland, CA 94612
The Coalition is launching our Member Network for partner organizations. Prospective members are invited to join us for a morning breakfast (9-10), to get information on how to join and hear about opportunities available through membership:
- Learn about the Member Network and how your organization can join
- Learn about opportunities for members to receive Taproot Pro-Bono Services
On the agenda for the General Meeting (10-noon):
- Presentation and Q&A with Nancy Lai, Director of TK-12 Language & Literacy, OUSD
- The release of the LitMap early literacy dashboard for Oakland schools and literacy partners
- Overview of the Oakland Children’s Initiative
Lunch and networking will follow the close of the meeting.